Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome 3TF Fans!

Hey everyone!

If you are stopping by cause my buddy Calvin of THREE TO THE FACE is pointing you my way, well then welcome, welcome, welcome (too any welcomes?)  3Tf is having technical trouble with Google Docs and he is in the process of getting his article Troll-Proofed over at the Knowledge Pool.  Read a bunch of the article (pretty busy right now) and I will guaran-damn-tee it is worth the wait.

I am smack dab in the middle of finishing up my article for this week - featuring no more than and no less than three distinct EDH decks- so I actually don't have too much time to make super witty and involved conversation here, but if you come back tomorrow I will link everyone over to my article, and I am going to finish up the post below of RAGE.

How you say?

Well, I a going to talk about what RAGE is.  It really gave me an idea - I have played a butt ton of games in my life and i might as well rip a page from the fellow Chicagoan Doug Walker (www.thatguywiththeglasses.com) and Nostalgia it up a bit.

I already see an article for Doomtown and L5R coming around the bend.  Not to mention the greatest card game of all time - WWE RAW DEAL, mah'fcks!

Also, I have gathered a bunch of images for my Commander webshow that I actually haven't talked about much on my blog.  Get ready for an Omnath with Championship gold around his waste and crazy interference from a dejected Emrakul, banned from ringside.

Stay tuned and thanks for coming!