Monday, September 19, 2011

SUCK ON MY BAN HAMMER!

The new banned list is out form WotC AND the EDH Commander crew-

EDH first! 

Erayo, Soratami Ascendant

Erayo is now banned as a general!!!!!!  I am happy, but I am a little bummed for my pal Imshan/Sinis, who just re-wrote his Erayo deck!  But seriously, screw you Erayo!

Shahrazad

Shahrazad - We were just talking about how much this card sucks on Facebook.  Good riddance.

Lion's Eye Diamond

Lions Eye Diamond - UNBANNED.  I do not own one, but i will give it a try in Cockatrice decks.

http://mtgcommander.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10749

As for sanctioned -

Important mentions - Modern

Cloudpost - Hahaha, hahaha, hahahahaha.

Ponder/Preordain - Really?  Ok...

Green Sun's Zenith - :-(

Legacy -

Mental Misstep - Bummer.

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg%2Fdaily%2Ffeature%2F161a

I love that the Rules Committee is shaking things up.  A good sign for things to come?  Indeed.  I am glad Post is no longer an issue, what a stupid deck that was!  Sad about GSZ getting the axe, but whatcha gonna do?