Tuesday, September 20, 2011

No TCGPlayer Article this Week - Knowledge Pool Crew Forever.

Evening, fellow nerdlings!

So I got some good news today - I got an email from Andy of Commandercast, letting me know I had been made the Global Moderator of the site I frequent (frequently) known as the Knowledge Pool.  I was at the Shedd Aquarium when I received the email, (Androids are pretty cool, I guess,) so I couldn't respond right away - I was keeping track of four kids while being sick as a dog.  More on this later.

Before we left the Aquarium, I received another email - this time from my bosses over at TCGPlayer.com.  The gist of the letter was - Rotation is here, need all week to tear apart Innistrad for the competitive players, you'll be on next week.  I wasn't terribly upset, as I completely understand that the casual scrubs, such as myself, are really on the lower totem pole in the Magic world.  No big deal, we don't take the lumps, we don't get the time. 

I was slightly bummed for a couple reasons though - first off, I was up until 6AM working on the deck/article for my newest piece - a Ramses Overdark concoction with a venomous twist.  The reason I so desperately wanted to get a head start on this week's joint - READ ON!

The newest Friday Flashback at Commandercast.com is going to feature all us affiliate sites, and now I am left without the big finish I was hoping for.  I don't want to post the Ramses dig on the 'Nath, as I am saving it for next weeks article, but I don't really have much of substance to talk about to really justify my existence on this planet.

Psht, as if I had to.

I had debated on posting about the Knowledge Pool as well, but I think I will just do a separate one altogether.

To conclude - Just for some S&G's, in reply to the email from my bosses, I asked Frank Lepore if he was interested in a Commander'ers review of Innistrad.

One reply I will definitely not receive ;-)