Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pre-Release Fail

I a sorry to report that I totally underestimated the popularity of Innistrad, and none of the stores around me had any Innistrad left by today.  I am pretty bummed, 'cause I missed out on the Promo Mayor that I really wanted for a Wolf EDH deck - probably Tolsimir Wolfblood at this point - but I think I will end up splitting a box with my brothers instead. 

Did end up getting a Tactics Ogre PSP game that looks bad ass.  Game Stop always makes me laugh, cause they always ask me what systems I have, and I always say - Game Cube and PSP.  They kinda shake their heads.  Recently the Wii replaced my Game Cube, but Wii game are still to expensive for my tastes. 

The Wii stills makes the Game Stop guys shake their heads.

Also got a buncha Auntie Anne's Pretzel Dogs and Pepperoni Pizza Pretzels.  Om-nom-nom-nom-nom.