Tuesday, September 20, 2011

COLT CABANA! COLT CABANA!

Okay, so my other hobby is sneaking into YouCantHandletheNath.com - PRO WRESTLING!

And not even pro wrestling really, just the one wrestler that I am a mega mark for - Chicago's Own Colt Boom Boom Cabana. 




So his gimmick is this - he is a funny, Bugs Bunny type character, and his shenanigans amount to traditional mind games, especially when it comes to infuriating his opponent.  

He has a fantastic Podcast called the Art of Wrestling.  Its free every Thursday at http://www.welovecolt.com/.  I broke a personal oath to myself and installed iTunes on my computer *cringe* so I could download the show (I downloaded Commandercast from the archive site in the past.)

He also has a weekly one minute or so show called Creative Has Nothing For You at http://creativehasnothingforyou.com/.  It is a little bit of inside joke, but I think they are all hilarious, and since they are super short, totally worth the time investment. 

I really think Colt can bridge the gap between the wrestling fans and the rest of the nerd world. 

Thanks for reading!