Thursday, September 8, 2011

Planeswalker Points = FAIL

So I finally checked to find out what level I am, and turns out I am a level 13 Task Mage.

Not that I care, but it seems low.

So I look at my event record and there are a grand total of 4 events on it.

I've done 4 events in the last month, let alone a lifetime.  In fact, I just WON a draft and it's not on there.  The only game from my LGS that is on there - a Draft from February.

What's more, friends who attended the SAME events have it recorded on their little pages.

I really dunno if I should be angry, and if I should, who to be angry at. 

Also, can I retroactively fix this pile?

So anyways, thought I would share my experiences with this obviously flawed system. 

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/PlaneswalkerPoints/1223875839

Update- So I checked the website to see what can be done, and they point you to a link that will take you to an appeals type page.

Trouble is - the stupid thing takes you back to your own page.  Sigh.  So pointless.