Thursday, June 9, 2011

Four of the Five Commander Decks Spoiled- Devour for Power calling!

The moment we have all been waiting for has finally come- four of the five decklists have been fully spoiled.  The deck lists for the most part are not terribly appealing to me, though the Devour for Power BUG deck has quite a few cards that I would use in my other EDH decks anyways, such as Solemn Similacrum and Eternal Witness.  I have wanted to make a Wrexial deck since I started listeing to Commandercast (he is their mascot) and the fact that he is present in the list makes me even happier.

Unfortunately the pre-order prices are extremely high for the commander decks ($35+?!?) and I will try to find it at retail outlets like Target before i will pay a store for their sizable usury.  The presence of Sol Ring and Lightning greaves in ALL the decks should help keep the prices down once the initial buying frenzy is over. 
http://www.gatheringmagic.com/four-of-five-commander-lists-spoiled/