Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chronicles of the Gold Border - Onslaught Fetch

How is everyone?

I have been super busy/exhausted for a while so updates have slowed down a bit, but i have some big plans in the works when I get the time. 

I just bought two Gold Bordered cards from eBay - Flooded Strand and Windswept Heath.  Its no secret that Fetch lands kick ass, and especially so in eternal formats like EDH where all the non-basic with basic types are readily available. 

Both the Heath and Strand price at way over 25 dollars, and I received each of them for under 10 bucks a piece.  This is another good example of how the GB cards can bridge the casual/sanctioned gap. 

For the record, that makes 9 Gold bordered cards I will be playing, including Force of Will, Survival of the Fittest (2), Grim Monolith, Wasteland, Eternal Witness, and a Tradewind Rider.  There may be other that are escaping my memory.

GOLD BORDERED FOR LIFE!