Saturday, October 1, 2011

Box o' Innistrad

So my brother and I split a box of Innistrad today.  Although it was not the first box I ever opened, it was the first one i'd ever purchased. 

It was a pretty good box all in all, no Liliana, but I got Garruk (in the same pack as Cagebreakers, talk about a good sealed booster!) and my brother got Snapcaster. 

I got a few other money/good cards, but nothing too exciting.  I traded my Mindshrieker for his Mentor of the Meek, though we both agreed that one would go up in value and one down.  No biggie, thats how we roll on trades.

The weirdest thing - my brother got a foil Parallel Lives that is cut just awful.  I'm having him send me a pic of it and I'll post it ASAP.

Also got Olivia Voldaren, who i plan on building next week anyways!  I doubt she will be worth anything, but still, pretty kewl. 

Played a buncha games of EDH with family and friends tonight, all around good times.