Monday, July 11, 2011

THE 'Nath Approves- Commandercast s3e7 is READY FOR YOUR AUDITORY ELATION!

The title explains it all.

I would like to say that I was a little intimidated by the Skype format as I have become somewhat of a Thrun since I started full-time dadditude and my interaction with "human beings" has been limited to my wife, son, and magic friends.  If I come off as a douche, well then suck it!

I want to say that the scalable strategies was meant to address 1v1 and League style play as well where a deck may need more or less power.  Holding back with power cards was a strategy I picked up in league play, for which I used Omnath exclusively.  Hard to remember all the points I wanted to make even when I had them written down.  Should have paid attention in Speech class (not!)

I really liked the way it turned out, mostly got my point across!
Check out the cast at- Commandercast s3e7- Like a M-F'ing Hurricane

Thanks to Byron, Justin, and of course, Andy, for welcoming me and attempting to decipher what the hell I was trying to say. 

PEACE OUT Y'ALL, EH?