Monday, August 29, 2011

NEW NEWS - Articles, Commandercast, Modern, and the Knowledge Pool

Once again, been a while since I have updated the blog, half from being busy with life and half from playtesting the shit out of Modern. 

So some updates - My latest article actually came out a week ago and I only now realized I didn't post about it.  Cheggit out at http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=9932 .

Just recorded on another episode of Commandercast with Andy, Justin and Byron.  The topics were really cool and I think we recorded a little bit of Commander history right there.  Not exactly sure when the episode will go live but you know ill be keeping y'all informed. 

This weeks article will be partly about the Modern format.  I was extremely happy when Melira was spoiled and now I have a format to abuse her in without feeling like a douche. 

Just wanted to bring up the Knowledge Pool.  Its a members only shin dig created by Commandercast Andy and has been a super useful resource for help with editing and ideas.  Also, its rare to find a forum with a select membership so it has a very friendly community tone to it.  Trolling is strictly prohibited.

Friend me over on Facebook at my Cassidy silver page, and like You Can't Handle the 'Nath on Facebook for the updates I know you are all drooling over. 

Im gonna drop some knowledge about Innistrad in another folloowing post.

Thanks for reading!